ECS Admission Process
All links on this page are PDF files (Acrobat Files). They will open in a new browser window to allow you to print the forms for your use. When you are finished, close the browser window and you will be back here.
You can download Foxit Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader from the links below. Both are free downloads.
Contact the school office at 620-241-2994 or select Request Information to learn more about Elyria Christian School and schedule an appointment to tour the school and meet the Administrative staff.
1. Complete the online Elyria Christian School Application OR the paper copy of the application and return it to ECS with the non-refundable $60 application fee.
If selecting to fill out the paper copy of the application, please complete items #2 – #4 (each of these components are included in the online application process):
2. Distribute the Pastoral Reference and Family Reference forms to the appropriate parties, and ask those involved to return the forms directly to the school.
3. Students in grades 7-12 must answer the questions on the New Student Questionnaire.
4. If applicable, complete a Records Release Form from the previous school and return.
5. A standardized achievement test or placement test may also be given to determine your child’s readiness skills for the grade they will be entering. Please note that no further decision will be made until the testing has been completed. (This testing is required if standard achievement tests and/or report cards are not provided.)
Once all of the above forms are turned in, the school will contact you for an interview with the Administrative team. This interview will include the Administrative team, both parents, and the student (6th-12th grade). Elementary students are not required to attend the interview.
After all the steps above are completed, you will receive notification of acceptance status.