Elyria Christian School invites you to participate in Donate Your Change, a web app-based RoundUp Giving platform. Very simply, we’re inviting you to donate your “loose change” to ECS by creating a DYC RoundUp Giving account that designates Elyria Christian School as the recipient of your “loose change.” For example, if you use your debit/credit card to make a $45.68 purchase, the app will round that purchase to $46. The $0.32 is a donation to Elyria Christian School.
Imagine a new roof and siding on the High School Wing. Imagine all our technology needs met. Imagine sitting on new bleachers in the gymnasium, Imagine a new gymnasium! Imagine hearing that we could raise $511,000 in one year simply by licensing an app and inviting you to use it.
DYC RoundUp Giving meets the highest of internet-banking security protocols. The app was developed and integrated with the Finicity® database network of banks/credit card companies. Security screening was conducted by Cigital, Inc., a leading, global software security and consulting firm. Signup is free to the donor. Donations are tax deductible.
DYC RoundUp Giving offers complete control. It’s a secure, convenient, flexible giving platform and you have complete control and opportunity for real-time review. You may open as many roundup accounts as you like using different bank and or credit/debit card accounts. You choose which of your checking and credit card accounts to give from, and your maximum daily limit.
Will you partner with ECS and begin today giving a little every time you spend?
Here’s what you do:
- Go to: http://ecseagles.donateyourchange.com
- Click the “Sign up now” button.
- Create a new roundup account. Take three easy steps to start using the app. Just follow the prompts. Email or call DYC if you encounter any difficulty.
- Create your profile.
- Choose the payment method(s)—bank accounts, PayPal accounts and/or credit/debit cards—you’ll use to round up from. When you’ve set this up, and your roundups add up to $20, then your account will be charged $20 and ECS will receive the donation.
- Control how much is rounded up and donated. Choose the maximum daily limit that’s right for you. You can turn your account off and on.